12.20.2007

I Spend 80% Of My Day Driving

Bandages - Hot Hot Heat

I don't know what to post about. But I think I should post, because it has been a while. I was going to talk about how I have accomplished nothing with my holidays so far except work, and it's already been an entire week. But that's boring. I'm through with pity; there are many other things that I would rather get from people. So instead, I suppose this will be a relatively short entry into the internet journal. Unless I can think of something else to "say".

...

Pinecones. My plant was moved into the living room. Some people think I should trim him. I disagree; I think it looks better as a large full plant. My hair, on the other hand, now that needs a serious trim. I don't know what to do with my facial hair. Some days it aggravates me beyond belief. Other days it's hardly noticeable. But those days are slowly disappearing. Just like my holi-days...

Sometimes Wanna Die - Joydrop

1 comment:

dried said...

Bandages, bandages, bandages, bandage-e-es.