8.28.2008

Not Even Unusual Anymore

You know hot lips? Like, the candy? We had some at work today. Last shift, btw! About freakin' time, that's all I have to say about that...

Well, anyways. Hot lips. I realized something about myself and them tonight when I heard their name mentioned by one of my coworkers. I brought them all corn today. Kind of in celebration of my last day of work at Cardinal! What what! No more drunken, smelly golfers for me, no sir! Just a bunch of drunken, smelly teenagers! Yeah!

But, back to the point. Hot lips. I realized tonight that for the longest time I thought they were called "hot lips" because they were hot candies. Like cinnamon hearts or that sort of thing. But they are probably really called "hot lips" because of the stereotype of big, luscious, red lips being attractive, or "hot" if you will. And I suppose being made of candy only sweetens the deal...

And by "the longest time", I mean that when this thought crossed my mind tonight, it was the first time it ever did. In my life.

Period.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

i still think they're called hot lips because they're hot.
quit complicating the candy.

Jena said...

you really enjoy over thinking things, don't you?